Note that this event has passed.
Please join us to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Frederick B. Phillips, founder of Progressive Life Center and pioneer of the NTU model of psychotherapy, which is centered on Africentric approaches to healing for children and families.
FRIDAY: Dr. Phillips Celebration
- Featuring musical performances, African dance, storytelling and refreshments.
- Business casual; African attire is encouraged.
- Parking is conveniently located in front of the Student Center.
SATURDAY: Conference – NTU Past, Present and Future
- Dr. W. Henry Gregory, Assistant Professor, University of Maryland School of Nursing
- Dr. Jeff Menzise, Associate Professor, Morgan State University Institute for Urban Research
- Dr. Kamilah M. Woodson, Professor, Howard University
Workshop Presentation Sessions presented by:
- Dr. Mark Bolden, Assistant Professor, Bowie State University Department of Counseling
- Dr. Satira Streeter, Founder and Executive Director, Ascensions Psychological and Community Services, Inc.
- Dr. Kristal Cedell Owens, Founder, Empowerment Center
- Dr. Tracy Garrett, Chief Clinical Officer with Evette Clarke, Regional Director, Progressive Life Center