FY23 Building Blocks DC (BBDC) Spring Mini Grant Application
- One application will be accepted per applicant. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Applications can be submitted at any time up to the deadline through this link: (insert website link). The only information to submit is this application form, nothing else will be accepted. ALL applications are due by 5pm on Friday, March 10th, 2023. NO applications will be accepted after this time.
- Award notifications will be made by Friday, April 14th, by email. Twenty-five (25) grants will be awarded. Please note, there will be another competition for summer grants.
- Projects can be implemented as early as Monday, April 24th,2023, but must complete no later than Sunday, June 11th, 2023.
- A virtual technical assistance session will be held on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023, from 6pm-7pm. To attend this session virtually, send a request to email@example.com and include “Request to Attend Virtual Session” in the subject line. A link will be sent no later than one hour leading up to the session. Attendance at the sessions is NOT mandatory to apply. The sessions will be recorded and posted on the PLC website within 24 hours.
This Mini-Grant Application announces Progressive Life Center (PLC) in coordination with the Office of Gun Violence Prevention (OGVP) and the Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS) intention to invest in the community to provide supports and services. PLC seeks community members or organizations to propose innovative programming or activities to support reductions in gun violence for District of Columbia communities. PLC encourages applicants with unique proposal ideas that promote neighborhood enhancement and rehabilitation as we seek to expand supports and services provided to our communities.
- Application received after 5:00pm on March 10, 2023, will not be considered.
- Please note submission of an application does not guarantee funding.
- All complete applications will be reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
- Please send questions to (INSERT WEB LINK). Questions will be accepted until 5pm on Thursday, March 2nd and posted on the PLC website by Friday, March 3rd.
- All awarded grantees MUST submit proof of expenditures totaling the amount awarded no later than Friday, June 16th, 2023.
- All awarded grantees will participate in site visits coordinated by OGVP and should be prepared to respond to data requests in the form of surveys and post grant meetings.