PLC Inside Scoop – Fall Edition
2021 GOLF CLASSIC FOR KIDS
We are absolutely thrilled that we were able to host our 2021 annual Golf for Kids this year after all of the challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. It was a fantastic day spent on the golf course with our wonderful staff and gracious donors!
We are grateful to all of our committed supporters and our sponsors who continue to help us meet our goal to aid youth and families. We cannot do this work without them.
To view pictures from the event, login onto PLC’s SharePoint; scroll down on the left navigation panel and click on “PLC Events”, then click on “Pictures”. Lastly, click on “2021 Annual Golf Event”.
The procedures for working safely in the office are as follows:
- All staff and visitors must complete prescreen tool and temperature checks upon entering office. Click here to be directed to the prescreening tool. While you’re at it, bookmark this page in your browser.
- Mask must be worn when in the building
- Staff must social distance
- Staff should disinfect frequently touched surfaces after usage (i.e., breakroom tables, conference rooms, copy machines, etc.)
- Staff should frequently wash/sanitize hands
Easily Share PLC Job Listings at the ADP Career Center…
…because, research shows that employee referrals:
- bring in high-quality candidates;
- simplify the recruiting process;
- help to fill specialized positions; and
- lead to higher retention!
Through word-of-mouth, the message can extend well past your immediate network.
In this winter edition of the Inside Scoop, we are featuring one of our amazing Admins/Receptionist, Aria Beane from our Baltimore office. Listen in!