As a PLC employee, you witness unmet needs, everyday. But everyday, you also witness the impact of our collective work.
What if we could do more?
Join your coworkers by contributing to the PLC Gives employee giving campaign! Because, your donation to PLC Gives, combined with that of other PLC employees, makes a real impact. After you make your gift or pledge, the PLC Gives Grant Committee, comprised of PLC staff from each region, will review requests for funds. PLC Gives Grants will be awarded to help fulfill unmet needs throughout every region. When the funds are distributed and our PLC Gives donations start working for change, we’ll share updates and interview recipients of the impact.
About PLC Gives
- The campaign runs through the month of May.
- PLC staff will decide how the money is spent.
- Make a big impact with a small recurring donation:
- $5 per paycheck over a year means $130!
- $20 per pay means $520, and both gifts (see below)
- WAYS TO DONATE:
- Payroll deduction, one-time or recurring – use the form below;
- Online via credit card, one-time or recurring – click here; or
- Mail or hand deliver a check or cash (hand delivery only) to our DC headquarters, ATTN: PLC Gives.
It’s easy to make a donation with PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS!
Option 1: make your gift with a one-time deduction.
Option 2: make our gift over several consecutive deductions.
Option 3: choose ongoing deductions that will end only when you ask.
PLC Gives Payroll Deduction Form
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the PLC Gives Grant Committee.