Once you have received notice that your abstract has been accepted, your digital poster must be submitted no later than October 28, 2022 to be considered for conference inclusion.
- Submit your digital poster as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t receive confirmation of receipt within one business day, please call (202) 842-4544.
- Your poster must reflect the accepted abstract.
- You must be available to host your poster presentation for a time yet to be determined between noon and 3pm on November 11.
- Be prepared to discuss your poster with conference attendees.
- You must credit contributing authors or sources.
- Make it easy to read and visually appealing. Here are a few tips:
- Limit the number and size of fonts to just a few. Sans serif fonts tend to be more readable on a screen.
- Limit the number of colors, and because colors display differently on different screen, think about reviewing your poster on a few different screens.
- Use bullets to improve the flow. Most people like to skim, and long paragraphs get in the way of this.
- Info-graphics are great, but beware of cluttering your poster with too many or irrelevant images.
- Turn to your advisor or other trusted leaders for guidance. We are sure they would love to help!