2022 Conference Session Proposal
Please submit your proposal to be considered as a presenter at PLC’s 4th Annual Dr. Frederick B. Phillips NTU Conference taking place November 11, 2022 at Bowie State University and virtually. For reference, you can visit our past conference archive web pages:
Popular Past Presentations Have Included:
- Linking Ancient and Modern Approaches to Health and Healing
- Practical Psychology: The Importance of African Psychology (NTU) in the Fight for Social Justice
- Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome
- Panel Discussion: NTU Through the Lens of Masculinity
- The Power of Nutrition: Energy and Healing for the Mental Health of Youth and Young Adults
- NTU’s Application to Clinician Self-Care
- NTU Principles & Their Implications on Societal Racism: The Power of Interconnectedness
In making selections for presenters to participate in the conference, our committee will evaluate your proposal based on the following criteria:
- Proposal’s alignment with PLC’s NTU (pronounced “into”) Service Delivery Model, and at least one of its principles: Harmony, Balance, Interconnectedness and Authenticity. If you would like to learn more about NTU, please send us an email to schedule a call.
- Proposal’s relevance to issues facing African Americans and other people of color in 2022.
- Proposal’s ability to translate into an engaging 90-minute presentation for November 11, 2022.