Progressive Life Center started with a single program supporting court-involved youth in DC. Nearly 40 years later, our footprint, clinical focus and core services have seen immense growth. Does our name continue to reflect who we are?
You, our staff, know PLC better than anyone. Should we keep or change our name? If it’s time for a change, what name do you propose? What name will project PLC toward continued growth and impact?
As you reflect on a new name, here are some prompts that may help spur your creativity:
- Think about who we are and our core values.
- Consider who we serve through our full array of programming.
- Think about our future potential and new opportunities to serve.
- Keep it simple yet concise.
- Make sure it’s not already taken.